June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters

Linking up with Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters. This will be a short, but sweet list since we are about to leave to go boating all day. 



Photobucket


Dear Vacation: You are almost over and I am terribly sad about that! 

Dear  Lauren:  I'm still trying to wrap my brain around you not being at work when I get back. I know I will adjust, but it is going to be so weird.

Dear Summer: I love nice, hot ones, but let's keep it in check. My flowers were looking really good before we left. 

Dear Parents: We have had a wonderful time here this week. Thanks for joining us. 

Dear Work: I am not even close to being ready to see you again on Monday. 

Happy Friday, Friends! Enjoy your weekend!! 

Signature3.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo