June 21, 2012

It's Okay Thursday!

Linking up for It's Okay Thursday!


It's okay......

...that it's almost 11:30 and I'm just now doing "It's Okay Thursday". 

...to be pissed that Thunder lost tonight and Heat won the Championship title. 

...to still not like Lebron James.

...to be happy and sad tomorrow is Friday. Happy it's my last day of work before a week long vacation. Sad because it's my last day of working with my good friend, Lauren.

...to pay a waitress a little bit extra in tip, in exchange for a nice Thunder glass.

...it's okay that my kids totally witnessed the transaction mentioned above. (Wasn't the first. Won't be the last). Don't judge... :0)

...that I put $12 worth of gas in my car just to get home tonight.

...that I will put another $12 worth of gas in tomorrow, just so I don't have to do a complete fill up prior to leaving for a week.

...that I totally told a client a complete lie (didn't know it was a lie at the time).

...to admit that there are a lot of things about my job that I still don't know. A lot. (And I have been there for 18 months.)

...that my hubby just beat me in WWF. I've only beaten him about 15 times (or more) in a row. Okay......only 14 times.

...that I read 50 Shades of Grey in a few days, and most of 50 Shades Darker in a few days, but haven't touched the book since last Sunday. (Totally saving for a beach/pool read).

...to be sad for not running in the Color Run this weekend. It looks so fun. 

...to think maybe we should do the Mad Rad Run in July. (HOT!)

...that I bought new running shoes a week ago and I have yet to run in them.

...to want a clean house before I leave town for a week.

...to take off a few hours early tomorrow to help with above task and to start packing.

...that I haven't started packing or making lists, yet. 

...to admit to my husband that I am going to miss our furbabies like crazy. A whole week?!!? (For the record, he said he will not miss them....I think he's kidding....I hope.)

...to despise my daughter's cat, "Lucky". "Lucky" is lucky that I didn't find the explosive present he left on our bed, or Lucky wouldn't have been so "lucky". 

...that I am tired and I think I will close this post now!



Laters,
Signature3.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo