June 13, 2012

What I am loving Wednesday!


I"m linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday. 

I'm loving the fact that my kids will be home in an hour! We enjoyed our time away from them, but ready for them to be back.

I'm loving that I am finally reading 50 Shades of Grey. It is a much faster read than the Hunger Games.

I'm loving that it is already Wednesday! I love when week days fly by.

I'm loving that we have absolutely nothing on the schedule this weekend. This means pool time and more pool time for the Cunningham's.

I'm loving that vacation is just around the corner...literally. We will be heading out in 10 days.

I'm loving that the Thunder won last night against Miami and we will have another home game Thursday. (Thunder Up!)

I'm loving that my husband was such a good sport last night and participated in my "Fear the Beard" fun. Aren't we cute? 




Signature3.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo