Today, we are leaving for Table Rock. I'm beyond excited. We haven't been to this part of Missouri in 15 years. Although we got married in Branson, this will be my first time of seeing Table Rock Lake live and in person.
We will have a 6 hour drive today, but our parents will have about a 7-8 hour drive, since they are coming from Kansas. We are going to meet with them in Joplin, MO, then drive the rest of the way caravan style.
Originally, we rented our condo Sunday - Saturday, but we were able to score an extra night at our condo for super cheap. I'm so glad we are going an extra day, so that we can travel, then relax, and have all day tomorrow to do whatever. Ah, I love vacations.
We are staying in this "luxury" lakefront condo. (I will post pics once we get there.)
Some items of interest (my list only) that I would like to "maybe" do while we are there are in no particular order below:
- Para-Sailing - this is super expensive for only a 8-10 minute ride, but it looks so fun!
- Ziplining - this looks pretty fun!
- Silver Dollar City - they have over 30 rides now. Last time I went, I think they had 3 rides.
- Ride the Ducks - must do anytime you visit Branson.
- Rent a Boat - kind of expensive, but would be fun to do and see other parts of the lake.
- Scuba Diving - not big into underwater swimming. I have never been diving before, but there is a town that is underground and it would be awesome to see in person. You can read the info on it here.
I'm just so excited to get away for an entire week, I don't care what we do! (Although, I will miss my furbabies so much.....with the exception of the cat).