June 5, 2012

A little about me....

I saw a few of my blog friends doing this, so  I thought I would join in on the fun! 
1) Started your own blog. uh hello?!? :0)
2) Slept under the stars. Does under the stars, in a tent count?
3) Played in a band. Jr. High and High School Band. Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, and Oboe. 
4) Visited Hawaii.
5) Watched a meteor shower.
6) Given more than you can afford to charity. Yes, We bought a hockey jersey that belonged to our favorite OKC Blazer. The jersey cost $600, but it was for a good cause. 
7) Been to Disneyland.
8) Climbed a mountain. Sure did by car. Peak 10 in Breckenridge. Scary as sh*t. I thought I was going to die...for real. 
9) Held a praying mantis.
10) Sang a solo. In my car. Daily. 
11) Bungee jumped. Sky coaster at Frontier City is close enough to Bungee jumping. You get lifted into the air and have to release yourself. Again, I thought I was going to die. 
12) Visited Paris.
13) Watched a lightning storm. I live in the Midwest. This is almost a daily occurrence this time of year. 
14) Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15) Adopted a child. Legally through the courts? No. Have a child live with us for 5 years that we treated as our own and would adopt him in a heartbeat, if we could? Yes. 
16) Had food poisoning. Grade School Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone was barfing. Trashcans were lined up  and down the hallways. Disgusting! 
17) Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18) Grown your own vegetables. Yes! We had a garden a couple of years ago.
19) Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20) Slept on an overnight train.
21) Had a pillow fight. Yes.
22) Hitchhiked.
23) Taken a sick day when you're not ill. We like to call them "mental health" days. 
24) Build a snow fort. Yes.
25) Held a lamb.
26) Gone skinny dipping. Every summer. Er, I mean when I was younger. 
27) Run a marathon.
28) Ridden in a gondola in Venice. Rode the gondola in Las Vegas. Close enough?
29) Seen a total eclipse.
30) Watched a sunrise or sunset. Um, yes. Typically on my way to or from work. 
31) Hit a home run. Let's just say I hit the ball and due to over throwing from the other team, I made it around all of the bases. I consider that a home run! 
32) Been on a cruise.
33) Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34) Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35) Seen an Amish community. I grew up near an Amish community.
36) Taught yourself a new language. Pig Latin
37) Had enough money to be truly satisfied. Can that really happen?
38) Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39) Gone rock climbing.
40) Seen Michelangelo's David.
41) Sung karaoke. Once or twice with the help of my friend, Jose Cuervo. 
42) Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43) Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44) Visited Africa.
45) Walked on a beach by moonlight. I will in a couple of weeks! 
46) Been transported in an ambulance. Rejected the ride, but it was offered to me after I passed out in the mall during my first pregnancy. I should have taken the ride, just so I could check that life experience off the list. 
47) Had your portrait painted.
48) Gone deep sea fishing.
49) Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50) Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51) Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52) Kissed in the rain. Yep. 
53) Played in the mud. Of Course! 
54) Gone to a drive-in theater. Yes.
55) Been in a movie. Yes.
56) Visited the Great Wall of China.
57) Started a business. Yes.
58) Taken a martial arts class.
59) Visited Russia.
60) Served at a soup kitchen.
61) Sold Girl Scout Cookies. Yes
62) Gone whale watching. Yes at Virginia Beach.
 63) Got flowers for no reason. Yep!
64) Donated blood, platelets, or plasma. Blood when I was 18. Only by doctor's orders since then.
65) Gone sky diving.
66) Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67) Bounced a check. More than I care to say
68) Flown in a helicopter.
69) Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70) Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71) Eaten caviar.
72) Pieced a quilt
73) Stood in Times Square. Twice.
74) Toured the Everglades.
75) Been fired from a job. Nah, I beat them to the punch and quit first! 
76) Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77) Broken a bone. Left arm (softball) and right collar bone (brother)
78) Been a passenger on a motorcycle. Crotch Rocket.
79) Seen the Grand Canyon in person. Flew over it going to Vegas. 
80) Published a book.
81) Visited the Vatican.
82) Bought a brand new car. at least 3
83) Walked in Jerusalem.
84) Had your picture in the newspaper. I'm from a small town, of course I have. 
85) Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year's Eve.
86) Visited the White House.
87) Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88) Had chickenpox. Twice. 
89) Saved someone's life.
90) Sat on a jury.
91) Met someone famous. Mike Eli from Eli Young Band
Photobucket
92) Joined a book club. At one of my previous jobs.
93) Got a tattoo.
94) Had a baby. Had two babies. (Not at the same time)
95) Seen the Alamo in person. Yep! 
96) Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97) Been involved in a law suit. Um, Can I plead the 5th?
98) Owned a cell phone. We are in 2012, doesn't everyone own a cell phone?
99) Been stung by a bee. Yes! Ouch!










Signature3.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo