August 31, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Work - I knew you couldn't do it. Even after you sent a special email first thing Monday morning,declaring that Friday wasn't an early close day, you folded. Thank you!

Dear Broker - Thank you for the chocolatey treat today! I shall gripe at you less from now on! 

Dear Netflix - It's on like Donkey Kong this weekend. I'm so excited to dig into Breaking Bad and see what all of the fuss is about. 

Dear DC Cupcake - I've been watching you on Netflix lately and I'm hooked. If you know me, you know that I would DIE to have a cupcake shop. Of course, I have to be good at making cupcakes and have money to pursue that dream, but you know details schmetails. However, in the meantime I have stalked your website and see that you deliver in the lower 48. Even though it costs $29 for a dozen of your visually delicious cupcakes and nearly that same amount for shipping, I'm willing to pony up the dough. Call me cray cray, but if you are good enough to be on TV, you are good enough to be in my stomach no matter the cost. 

Dear furbabies - You know mama gets these crazy ideas to invite more furbabies to live with us. (Some that actually have furrish like skin: pigs. And some that don't: turtles.) Bear with me in my moments of weakness. Although, it seems like a good idea for about 5 seconds, reality sets in and I realize it is not so much. Besides, after seeing this pathetic look when we talked about Glitzy moving in, how can I proceed with that process? (This is a bad example, but the one I took of him with flash won't upload.....grrrrr!)

Dear 3-Day weekend - Booyah! 






post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo