August 19, 2012

Sunday, Funday!


By the title of this post, you would think that I was out and about having a grand ole' Sunday. 

Partly true. I'm not out and about at the moment, but I am having a fabulous Sunday! 


What is it fabulous, you might ask?

Here are a few reasons....

....I slept in until 7:30 this morning (which is late for me on a weekend)

.....the weather is GORGEOUS today! (it was in the 60's when we woke up!)

..... meal planning for the week is finished!

.....grocery shopping for the week is finished!

....the "medicine cabinet" (closet) is clean and organized!

....I have enjoyed browsing aimlessly around Pinterest today.

.....I have updated my Scentsy warmers with a new fall scent.....Caramel Pear Crisp. (Yummy!)

.....I have "prepped" dinner for tonight and tomorrow. All we need to do now is cook! 

hmmm....that's about all I can think of at the moment. These past few weeks have been ugly hot (and I like summer), so having a break in the weather has lifted my spirits and motivation. 
I LOVE days like this. 
Signature3.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo