August 3, 2012

Friday's Letters



Photobucket

Dear Swimmer's Ear - I would rather be hungover then deal with you. Lesson learned. No swimming for extended periods of time while getting intoxicated. Apparently it leads to ear infections....boo!


I look about as good as I feel. 


Dear Summer weather - you know I love you. I really do, but this 113* Shiz has got to go. I mean, like now. Seriously. It's one thing to be hot and bothered, but it's a completely different story when you are hot. And bothered.


Dear Brainiacs- Quit throwing ignited crap out the window. Our state is on fire, literally. Have some respect. 




Dear Mama - Happy Birthday! Glad we can help you celebrate #57!


Dear Sleep -  I need you, oh so badly. I think I'm starting to scare people. Like my husband and kids. Sometimes, I even scare myself. Let's just meet up tonight and see how it goes. If all goes well, we can do it again tomorrow. I miss you, but I'm cool with taking things slow. One day at a time, my friend.




Dear Blog Friends - Much Love, Ladies. Much Love. 







Signature3.1

2 comments:

  1. swimmers ear is the absolute worst! and there's just something so fun about swimming while intoxicated, lol

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you are feeling better! Sucks to have an ear infection!


    My GFC has been acting weird, but it let me follow your blog through my twitter, who knew you could do that?! Cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay for comments!! xoxo