August 16, 2012

It's Okay Thursday!


Linking up with Neely today from A Complete Wast of Makeup for "It's Okay Thursday!"




It's okay.....

that I still get a little sad watching my kids walk away from the car on the 1st day of school. In Kindergarten it's okay to freak out a little and hold your baby's hand all the way to the classroom. It's not okay when your baby is 14 and a Freshman in High School. (I wasn't even allowed a kiss goodbye).


Cute Kids. Terrible Phone Camera.


that I have completely avoided workouts. I did much better on eating this week, although I'm super quick to crater to fast food. Seriously. Me and McDonald's need to break up! 


that I'm registering for another 5k, which will take place in September. I want to be somewhat competitive since I'm running with other Scentsy ladies. This will also help me break the not-working-out-so-much rut. 

that I just cheered my lights out for the High School volleyball team. None of which I know personally. It was still pretty exciting.

to want to quit my job.....like daily.

to watch "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" for the first time ever and actually kind of like. I mean, have ya'll seen it? They are pretty comical people. A little raunchy, but comical. 





Signature3.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo