August 1, 2012

Working it.....




I'm working my Scentsy business like Vivian worked her business on "Pretty Woman". Okay, maybe not to that extent, but I AM working it. (Oh, and that is like one of my fave movies of all time. I love PRETTY WOMAN!) 


I have so much motivation, just lacking in time. Sure I could quit my day job, but that's not completely feasible. It is if we like tv dinners and walking everywhere, which we don't. ;0)


Scentsy has taken direct sales to the next level, which has caused each and every one of us a new level of opportunity. And....there's more!

They just released today the qualifications to earn a trip of my choice of the following locations:


 a) Costa Rica
 b) New York City 
c) Charleston, SC 
d)Whisler, Canada 
e) New Orleans, LA
 f) Hawaii


All I need is to work my business, embrace the opportunity that has been presented to me, and help my team do the same thing. Easy enough, right? 


It's going to be tough, but it's not impossible. I'm going to give it my all, that's for sure! If I can't make it for myself, I hope to help one of my team members make it. 


(Sorry for the Shameless Plug post tonight. I promise to write something really good this week!)






Signature3.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo