July 15, 2013

Day 6 of 10!

I'm going to keep today's post short and sweet, since I rambled yesterday. 

Our Sunday summed up - church, lunch, grocery store, rainy day = afternoon naps followed by our favorite Sunday evening shows. All in all a good Sunday!

Here are some pictures of my dinner that consists of 6oz of chicken breast (I came in just a shade under 6oz), 1 cup of broccoli, and 3 new potatoes. 

My dessert, as my family eats ice cream:

Today's weight: 162.2



A little bit better than yesterday, but I'm still not happy. No I haven't exercised, so that could be the problem, but if you are burning more than you are eating - you should be losing. Maybe my body is in starvation mode and holding onto everything....I don't know. I'm giving it a few more days and go from there. 

My thoughts lately are what's next? Do I want to go to Phase 2, or do I want to try something similar, such as Weight Watchers, but offers a variety of food?
I want long term success, not 10 days. I want this to be a permanent system, not a 30 day trial. I will be seriously weighing (no pun intended) my options over the next few days. 
I want to eat clean as much as possible and I know fruits and veggies are free on WW. WW offers a ton of recipes that aren't weird, that I think the whole family can enjoy. I'm also a huge fan of www.skinytaste.com 's website, as she has hundreds and hundreds of WW friendly recipes. 

The jury is out - I will have a decision made by day 10....

And just because they are so cute, I have to post this. You may have seen it already, if you follow me on Instagram. (amyjcunningham) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo