July 13, 2013

Day 4 of 10!

Just a quick note this morning, as we are off to watch our kids play in an indoor soccer game....at 7:30 in the morning....on a Saturday. 

Yesterday was good for the most part. I am struggling with the sandwich at lunch, but everything else is fine. I'm powering right through the other food. I think the sandwich is getting old, because it's not something I typically eat. I feel like I'm eating horse food...really. 

I wasn't so excited to jump on the scale this morning, because my weight was higher last night. (Yes, I weigh myself at night, so I can estimate what my weight will be the next morning.)

I jumped on the scale and was pleasantly surprised. 161.8. I really wasn't expecting it to be that low, honestly. I weighed again and again, still getting the same reading. I tried to take a picture, but the scale changed. It went up to 162.8 for a few times. I then stepped off and tried a few more times....162.0. So frustrating. 

I feel the 161.8 is the accurate reading as it's the first reading I had, and was consistent for several times after that. 


Today is going to be a true test. It's my first weekend on this plan, so I'm anxious to see how easy/difficult it is going to be. I will have a full report tomorrow...stay tuned! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo