July 12, 2013

Day 3 of 10!

I have to stop and think as I wrote these posts, because my mind is focused on the day ahead, but I'm posting about the previous day. 

Anyway, Day 3 was better! I had a little bit more energy throughout the day. I'm still getting a dull headache from time to time, but I think that's to be expected, due to lack of caffeine and lack of calories/carbs.

I ate everything later than normal yesterday. 

Breakfast - 9:30
Am snack - 11:00
Lunch - 1:00/1:30
Snack - 4:00
Dinner - 7:30

I only got in a touch over 2 liters of water yesterday, so I wasn't sure how that would affect my results. I was busy at work yesterday, which caused the later eating times and lack of water intake.

We went out of town for a few hours last night to retrieve the newest member of our Funny Farm. Meet Berkely: 

He's a 10 week old Bengal kitten and he's so pretty. He has the marbling color in the black/brown shades. He's a sweetie. He loves to sleep on your shoulder. 

Anyway, back to the weightloss topic. After we picked up Berkley, we went to Petco to get his supplies. On our way out of town - heading back home, we stopped by Chick-fil-a for dinner. 

Now, don't get me wrong I wanted chicken nuggets and french fries, dipped in Chick-fil-a sauce, and washed down with a diet coke. What I actually ordered was a Cobb salad with avocado lime dressing and an ice water. Boo. 

Then I stepped on the scale this morning to see what damage I caused myself with not consuming as much water as I should have and de-railing from the written plan for one meal. 

This is what I saw:

So here are my results, already noting Day 4's weight. 

I'm still on track! When I first stepped on the scale, it said 163.6, which bummed me out since it was only 2/10 of a pound lost. Then I stepped on the scale 3 more times and got 162.6 three times in a row, so that's what I'm going with. 

I'm so excited to break into the 150's. if I stay on this track, I will be in the 150's early next week. Thursday is my final day of this Phase and then I'm onto Phase 2.

Stay with me to see how I do in the days to follow!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo