July 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Yay! Two posts in one day! No, I am not an over-achiever. I'm apparently blog-dumb. I scheduled the post about the Color Run for 7/17/2012 at 6:00a.m. Yeah that didn't happen. I don't know what gives, but I posted that bad boy anyway.

Anywho, on to bigger and better things. "What I'm Loving Wednesday!" (One of my fave link-ups to do!)




I'm loving....

 ...that my son will be home in a few days! It's been a quiet 3 weeks without him.

 ...we are purging stuff! Once and for all it is going away....and we are making $$$. This Facebook 
    Garage Sale site is the bomb dot com. 

...Dance Moms. I seriously got sucked into 2 hours of Dance Moms last night. Maybe since RHOC is 
   off until next season, it will be the replacement. 

...Bachelorette Finale is Sunday. Even though I read the spoilers and know what happens, the 
   previews indicate she won't pick either one. 

...School shopping is in full swing. We still have a lot to do, but we have at least started! 

...I'm already getting ideas going for Christmas gifts! 

...that Scentsy is going to launch a new brand next week. We are all dying to know what it is. I hope 
   it's good!! 

...that Scott's grandma turned 92 today! How awesome is that? We will be making the trip to Kansas
   this weekend to celebrate!


What are you loving this Wednesday? Link up here! 


Signature3.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo