July 24, 2012

Random Thoughts....

* My family of 4 was back together for like 1 day. Now the kids are spending the night/week with friends. 

* Found a fun little game on Facebook and Android app store. (Also in iTunes). It's called Song Pop. Get it. Now.

*Super sad to be missing out on all of the fun in Vegas this week. My Scentsy Sisters are about to have the time of their lives. (It's not too late to call in sick, I suppose. And besides, the kids ARE gone.)

*Need to step away from the totally trashy reality TV. Kendra on Top and Dance Moms were on the list tonight. I still need to catch up on the Kardashians. 

* Felt like running again tonight, but didn't. Trying to keep an every-other-day thing going.

* Since the kids were gone, Scott and I ate a cottage cheese concoction and Jalepeno Dip Starter (Tastefully Simple) w/cream cheese for dinner. Champs right here. (Cottage cheese concoction = cucumber, cherry tomatoes, cottage cheese, red onion, and salt and pepper to taste. Cut all veggies and fruit (tomatoes) and mix with one tub of cottage cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste).

* Learned how to use my camera this weekend...kind of! I do have a boatload of pictures to upload. 
(Forgot to snap photos of our delish meal tonight...doh).

* Need to deep clean this house. Having people over on Saturday!! Going to introduce our friends to our homemade Margaronas, Cerveza-ritas, Coronaritas, or whatever else you might want to call them. 

* Have to start counting calories again. Ugh! Why can't losing weight be as easy as gaining it?!?!?

* Need to start/finish the final 50 Shades of Grey book. Gah...I can't believe it's been weeks since I have read about Christian and Ana.

* 1 month ago today, I was cruising around Table Rock Lake on a Pontoon.  *sigh*




Hmmm, I don't know that I can get any more random than that! Hope you enjoyed!

Peace out, little homies! 
 
Signature3.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo