July 3, 2012

Me no sleepy...


I am 2 for 2 on being late to work this week. Oops. Not by much, 5 minutes tops. 

Last night, I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned, hot then cold, etc. Finally, at 2:00a.m. I got out of bed and went to the tv room to watch Kendra On Top. Quality tv right there....lemme tell you. (I actually like watching her show, even though I am not a fan of hers.) She's so trashy, but at least she is honest enough to admit it. 

Anyway, back to "me no sleepy". I am pretty sure I know why I didn't sleep. I think it's because I started taking my diet pills after not taking them for 9 days. This normally triggers it. However, I will say that my husband puts off some MAJOR body heat, and I think that is what caused me to get so hot in the night to wake me up. (Of course when I mentioned it to him this morning, he claimed it was because he was so hot! I'm not arguing that, but seriously, cool your jets at night, Cunningham!) LOL. 

I went back to bed at 4:30ish, but didn't fall asleep until after 5:00. Normal wake up time is 6:00. Yeah that didn't happen today. Today I slept until nearly 7:00!!!! (On a good day, I am leaving my house at 7:00, since I have a 30 minute drive and crappy traffic to deal with). See below.





Luckily, today is a half day. (Although my idea of a half day and the employers idea of a half day, are completely different.) I plan on hopping out of here asap and rushing home to enjoy the remainder of my day, in a quiet manner. Maybe I will get to bed early tonight....yeah right!!





Happy 4th of July - Eve!! 
Signature3.1

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog... and I absolutely hate when that happens to me and I can't sleep. Although, I am one of those people that then stress myself out when I can't sleep by telling myself I just HAVE to fall asleep because I have to get up in X amount of hours. Which in turn, just hinders me more! Hopefully you were able to get home and relax after work!

    Hope you don't mind me following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand exactly what you are saying. The more I think about it, the harder it is. That's why I know after I toss and turn so many times, it is just time to get out of bed and find something to do for awhile!

      Of course I don't mind you following my blog! I will be sure and follow yours as well! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

Yay for comments!! xoxo