September 11, 2012

If you really knew me.....

I've seen this post around the blog world, so I thought I would give it a spin. 


If you really knew me, you would know that......

  1. I'm emotional. (that's what I get for asking my husband for thoughts)
  2. I suck at lying.
  3. I am not one to lounge around the house for long periods of time.
  4. I love 100%.
  5. I forgive easily.
  6. (but I don't forget easy! heh.)
  7. I am a people pleaser
  8. I'm not a people person (so they tell me) ((Funny how 7 & 8 are pretty much opposites, yet describe me))
  9. I don't like talking on the phone
  10. I like to have my gifts wrapped in  wrapping paper. Sorry mom! 
  11. I'm not a picky eater, but there are a few things I just won't eat
  12. Pregnant bellies freak me out. (And don't even ask me to touch a preggers belly)
  13. I've had two kids of my own, so to be freaked out by preggers is a little odd, I admit it.
  14. I don't really like cats, except for when they are cute little kittens
  15. I'm a KU fanatic. Just seeing a Jayhawk warms my heart
  16. I suck at getting my hair done a regular basis
  17. I love diet coke
  18. I especially love diet coke from Sonic, with a splash of vanilla
  19. I'm not a huge dessert person, but if you put a brownie or cheesecake in front of me...it's on
  20. I'm not good about finishing craft projects.
  21. I don't like surprises, but like to be surprised! (Take me a on a weekend getaway - spur of the moment adventure, but don't taunt me for 6 months about a gift that I've always wanted, that I have to wait 6 months to before I can unwrap it)
  22. Country music is my preference
  23. I'm sarcastic a lot. 
  24. I have a dirty mind.
  25. I bite my nails
  26. I love to socialize and have a good time with friends
  27. I love time with family
  28. I hope to reside near a beach one day








post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo