September 14, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Dog Groomer: Why does it cost so much money to shave two little dogs? $86 for two furbabies and me and my daughter's hair cost $60 (and that was giving the stylist a $15 tip)



Dear NY & CO:  Thanks for the special email coupon. I was able to get 3 new tops, a pair of earrings, and a necklace for less than $75.

Dear Danielle- Seriously??!?!? How DUMB can you be? You have been duped by Dan more times than I care to count, yet you continue to enable him to do you dirty. (Stay tuned peeps. If you don't follow the live feeds, you will see the dumbness in all its glory Sunday evening. If you watched BB14 last night, you got to see a portion of it. Tune in Sunday for more!)


Dear Body for Life for Women: I downloaded your book on my nook (love that it ryhmes) last night. Yeah I've finished it already. Granted, I need to go back and re-read a few areas so I'm sure I'm 100% on board with the facts and information I need to get this 12 week challenge underway. I'm kind of excited about this. I think it is attainable. Eat right, exercise regularly, and voila! In 12 weeks, I should feel and look better. Easy enough. Oh wait...

Dear Cookies: I allowed others, outside of my family, consume you. The verdict? Everyone loves the taste and nobody bashed the frosting! Boom! I still have a lot of practice to do, but I need to keep plugging away because I really, really want to make volleyball cookies for J's vb team at the end of the season. (which is like 2 weeks away).


Dear nice man at my office: Thank you for offering us your tickets to the OU vs. KU game on 10/20! How exciting! Although, we will be stuck in the middle of Crimson & Creme country, we are sure to have some fun. (And hopefully KU doesn't get completely slaughtered that game.)

Dear Social Calendar: My, My! Aren't you filling up quickly over the next couple of months? Fierce Five 10/4. KU Game 10/20. EYB Concert 11/4 Eric Church 12/7 I just won't know what to do with myself getting out and about doing fun, social things.

Dear Cool, Rainy weather: Where did you come from? It was like 105* a few days ago, now it's like 55*. I get the fair is in town, but really? A 50* change is a lil drastic. Although, I am loving the fact that I can lounge comfortably in my sweatpants now, so I guess that's a positive. Anyway, ease up a little bit. Let's gradually go from summer to fall and not just "Boom! In your face", like. K? Thanks.






Photobucket






post signature

4 comments:

  1. Those cookies look delish. Love the frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. groomers are out of their minds!

    Following you now! Have a wonderful weekend!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I returned the favor and following you now, too! I'm looking forward to scoping out more of your blog!

      Delete

Yay for comments!! xoxo