November 27, 2013

Milestone

I meant to write this post yesterday, but I was actually busy all day, so it didn't happen. (And I"m not organized enough to have posts planned for days and on reserve.)

Remember a few days ago I said we were going to hit a milestone in our house? You can read that announcement here.


Anyway....here's the big milestone. We officially have a driver on our hands! Scary!
He still has to physically pick up his permit, but in the eyes of Oklahoma, he's a driver!

And I just got 82 more gray hairs thinking about how official it just became. My baby boy is old enough to drive.




And proof that I was really busy yesterday.



Okay, I know it doesn't mean anything based on one picture, but I had papers and file folders everywhere, at one point. I got to the office super early (7:15 ha), with Starbucks in hand, and busted my rear all day long. 

I'm the only one in the office this week on the regular....occasionally a driver or customer pops in, so my days have be fun-filled with drinking a lot of coffee, blasting music, and getting ish done! 

Today's my last 1/2 - 3/4 day of work before the Holiday....still have a lot of loose ends to tie up before I leave, but I'm looking forward to getting my office in tip-top shape before the Holiday weekend. My life is so much happier when it's organized.

With that being said, I better get busy!   Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo