February 27, 2013

Dinner Success!

As you may or may not know, I try to incorporate healthy meals into our week. Typically on Sunday I sit down and pin recipes on Pinterest and then we choose a few to use for the upcoming week. We also do our weekly shopping at this time. That works for us. I like knowing what we are having a few days ahead of time, as it usually means that there is less of a chance for a fast food dinner.

What I think of fast food:

Here are a few of the food choices we had this week. Both recipes from skinnytaste.com, which has been my go-to website for healthy food recipes. In all of the recipes we have tried, we have yet to find one that we didn't like.

Mexican Shrimp Cobb Salad

Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana

This chicken recipe was delish. Even my son, the picky one, had 3 helpings. He did scrape a bit of the spinach out, but that's still okay with me.

Dirty dish = every portion devoured = happy mom! 


Diet Bet. This is happening in a few days. Bring on the $$$$$. You can join me here - http://bit.ly/1401qJY


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo