April 4, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

  • Today is my husband's 40th birthday! We are laying low today and then going to enjoy The Melting Pot this weekend with his parents!
  • I'm two days behind in working out. (I really had good intentions this week.....I even made a schedule.)
  • I'm still super proud of the Jayhawks, no matter what the haters say. :)
  • Tomorrow at work, we are celebrating two birthdays and going to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. YUMMY!
  • My diet needs some major attention. This week hasn't been the best week for me. Ugh. I was doing so well, too!  
  • I'm over the rain. My flowers are drowning. 
  • We ran a 5k this weekend. Of course hubby killed us girls, but it was still fun. I had a personal best in time, so I am pretty excited about that. I love that 6 months ago I couldn't run 90 seconds without practically dying, but now I can run (mostly) 3 miles in a race! 


Signature2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay for comments!! xoxo